- The school year begins on Tuesday, 3 January 2017. Students will need to report for school at the Indoor Sports Hall (ISH, Block D, Level 1) by 7.40 am. Students must be in SST school uniform and they are to bring along a book for the Reading Programme.
- Food Donation Drive 2017: As part of our school tradition, students are encouraged to contribute non-perishable food items on 3 January 2017.
- White/Brown rice (5kg/2.5 kg)
- Milo (tin/packet)
- Condensed/Evaporated milk (canned)
- Cereals (tin/packet)
- Soy Sauce (1 litre/1.5 litre)
- Cooking oil (1 litre/1.5 litre)
- Salt/Sugar (small packets)
- Biscuits (tin/ packet)
- Canned food (halal / non-halal)
- Dried Noodles/ Bee Hoon (packet)
Note: All food items must have an expiry date of no less than 6 months, and must not be opened or damaged in any way.
- Classroom cleaning: Bring along a rag on the first day of school.
- Temperature taking exercise: Friday, 6 January 2017
Please bring your thermometer and ensure that it is in working condition.
- Service Learning: Excursion with the elderly on Friday, 6 January 2017 (Details will be disseminated in class)
- Annual Class Photography: Monday, 9 January 2017 at 12.45 pm (Visitor Centre)
See you soon!